1) Creating Health Consciousness
Venue: Zen Room @ Balanced Living, 779 Bukit Timah Road, Date/ Time: Tuesday 7.30- 9.00 pm. Oct 3, 10, 17 & 31, Nov 7, 14, 21, 28, Dec 5 & 12
Health is not absence of diseases, health is experiencing life dancing through our body. A feeling of well-being such that everyday the moment you wake up, you feel an intense excitement or enthusiasm to live that day happens.
Fundamentally, our concept of health is the result of all our thoughts, ideas and beliefs we carry about health. Therefore, it is important to begin with the right understanding about health.
In this 10-week yoga module, we will expound on the Vedic concepts of health consciousness. From ancient masters, rishis and yogis. To enjoy great health is to take responsibility for your body and well-being. You will understand:-
- The concept of health from Yogic physiology and psychology
- The key factors related to health consciousness
- The four dimensions of health consciousness: Physical Health, Mental Health, Emotional Health and Spiritual Health
- The different Yogic techniques to bring a balance in the body
2) Transcendence through Meditation
Venue: Dance Studio @Qifa Primary School Date/ Time: Monday 7.30- 9.00 am. Sep – Nov
This module prepares you for dhyana (meditation) in a systematic yet scientific way. Truth is formless, hence no words or physical activity will allow us to experience the Truth. It is only through dhyana or meditation in the space (Ether) element that we can shed our illusions and fantasies, and get a glimpse of the Source. Fundamentally, transcendence can only happen with meditation. Meditation is the answer to many of our problems in this digital age.
This 7-part module covers:
- Prepare your body for meditation
- What meditation is NOT? An initation
- Benefits of meditation
- Three ways to enjoy meditation for beginners
- What is dynamic meditation?
- Which is the best meditation path?
- Meditation clears the unconscious .
3) Conscious Prenatal Care Yoga
Do you know that as a mother, 20% of your baby’s intelligence lies in your hands?
You can qualitatively prepare and nurture the body of your baby because you are the controller of the genetic expression in your baby. However, many modern women have lost touch with this knowledge of the sacred experience of being a mother. In a state of unawareness, she could be engraving the negative bio-memories into her and her baby during pregnancy. Pregnancy can be a stressful period, in particular for a working woman, who goes through both physical and emotional changes. The essence of the Prenatal Care module is to bring back the sacredness of motherhood and to help the mother to be in a state of awareness as well as to create a conducive environment for landing of an intelligent soul.
The content of this module consists of:-
- Feminine Consciousness—the completion of both dimensions
- Preparing the body-mind for conscious birthing through yoga, breathing and meditation for the landing of an intelligent soul
- Yoga practice by trimesters
- Breathing and relaxation techniques.
4) Yoga for Kids – Foundation Module
Venue: Zen Studio @ Balanced Living, Date/ Time: TBC. Fee: S$200 per child for 10 lessons.
As parents, one great gift you can give your child is the understanding and experience of integrity with their body. Yoga for kids foundation module was designed with this intention. A 10-week module which teaches children the importance of developing integrity with their body and taking responsibility for it. Core experiences: Integrity with body, Integrity with breath, Connection with Surya, Sun, Moving with Intention, Integrity with Your Spine, Power of Visualization. Class starts once there is a minimum of 10 kids.
Other Yoga Modules available upon request are:
- Yoga Foundation Module
- Creating Health Consciousness
- Transcendence through Meditation
- Unclutch into Science of Bliss
- Purification of 7 Chakras (energy centres)
- Tools for blissful living
- Science of Listening & Integrity
- Discover Self through Yoga
- Yoga For Women
- Build Your Spiritual Muscles
- Power of Sound
- Bring oneness with your body
- Yoga for strong digestive system
- Vidya – Knowledge to liberated thinking
- Purification of 7 chakras
- Science of Breath
1) Healing: Know Your True Desires
Venue: Zen Studio, Balanced Living, Date/Time: Thursday, July 13, 7.30-9.30 pm Fee: SGD$80 per person (includes materials and vegetarian light meal)
Do you know your purpose of birth? Are you aware that your life purpose cannot be changed?
In Yogic physiology and psychology, we see a human body as layers of consciousness. There are 7 energy bodies in a human body, namely: Physical, Pranic, Mental, Etheric, Causal, Cosmic & Nirvanic.
The pranic layer is filled with all our desires. Desires are nothing but energy. Desires are energy for our body, it is the fuel without which we will not even get up from our bed. To move out of the bed, you need energy – that energy is desire. Desires itself is not a problem, the whole problem is we start having self-contradicting desires.
In this 2-hr workshop, you will have:-
- an understanding of the difference between true desires vs. borrowed desires, purpose of birth vs. purpose of happening
- clarity of your true desires that are already in your bio-memory and align your body-mind, time and energy to things which bring fulfilment in your life
2) Healing: Experience Your Divinity
Venue: Zen Studio @ Balanced Living Date/ Time: Thursday, Jul 6 @ 7.30 – 9.30 pm Fee: SGD80 per person.
Are you aware that there is an energy which is responsible for everything you see and experience?
In each one of us, there is an energy which constantly gives birth. This energy is called the Divine Feminine Consciousness – it is the source of life. In every male or female, both the masculine and feminine energies exist. It has nothing to do with your gender but something to do with your inner quality.
In the Vedic tradition, the ancient rishis and sages describe the whole Cosmos as Devi Loka – the abode of Cosmic Mother. Feminine Consciousness is the space where the source of creation happens. Awakening this energy means awakening your divinity, your higher possibilities. Once awakened, one expresses extraordinary creativity, masculine courage, power and liberation.
In this 2-hr workshop, you will
- Learn the healing power of divine feminine consciousness
- Connect with your divinity through creative expressions like movements, dance, art and yogic techniques
- Learn how to exist as you are
- Awaken both dimensions of the Cosmic Mother and the Beloved.
3) Healing: Yoga Nidra- Art of Conscious Relaxation and Transformation
Do you know how to relax consciously from the muscular tensions, emotional tensions and mental tensions? Do you know the secret of inner transformation?
Yoga Nidra is a form of psychic sleep which is derived from Tantra Shastras. It is a powerful yogic technique in which you learn to relax consciously from all inner tensions while you remain aware through out the practice. Only with a release of tension, deep relaxation and peace of mind that man can realize his true nature. Yoga Nidra is a science of self-transformation which allows you to dive deep into the depths of your mind. Benefits of Yoga Nidra include:
- Release of 3-fold tensions;
- Inducing psychic and physiological rest and rejuvenation;
- Removal of unwanted tendencies or patterns;
- Healing certain diseases;
- Awakening of intuitions and extra-sensorial perception;
- Directing the mind to accomplish anything you want including learn new language or experience of Self- Realization.
4) Therapy: Sleep Your Way To Health
Venue: Prema Wellness & Yoga @ Hong Kong Date/Time: 31 July & 1 Aug, 7.00-10.00 pm Fee: HKD1,300
Do you know that falling asleep is an action as per Vedic tradition? So to fall asleep, your buddhi (an intelligence that is attracted to reality) need to be powerful! It’s only the Vedic tradition which has a permanent solution to modern day’s sleep disorders. We all know that the quality of deep sleep is essential for the optimal well-being of individuals as one experiences greater energy and vitality, better concentration and higher creativity, active family and social life. Everyone needs a good quality of sleep so that our body is able to do the necessary repair work of healing and rejuvenation. If this natural process gets disturbed, we deprive ourselves from this natural self-renewal capability within. This updated 2-part holistic sleep therapy module combines the ancient knowledge of Yogic psychology and physiology. You will understand the causes of sleep disturbances from the consciousness perspective:
- Awaken Your buddhi to flow with life
- Work on healing the four energy bodies such as physical, pranic, mental and etheric bodies
- Learn different Yogic techniques and kriya to improve the quality of deep sleep
5) Meditation: Science of Zen Laughter
Venue: Zen Studio @ Balanced Living Date/Time: Thursday, 20 July, 7.30 – 9.30 pm, Fee: SGD80 per person
Do you know that laughter is known to heal a number of diseases related to the nervous system and throat area?
When we are caught in too much thinking continuously, our energy is sucked by our mind and we stop living in
reality! This is the problem with society where too much emphasis is focused on expectations and end results.
In this 2-hour workshop, you will learn about the science of laughter which is a Zen Buddhism tradition and the benefits of laughter meditation. You will experience the healing power of laughter as a catharsis and an instant relaxation at the physical, mental and spiritual levels. If you want to taste the juice of life, you need to go beyond your logic!
6) Children: A Play with Awareness
Venue: Yuti Studio, Yau Ma Tei @ Hong Kong Date/Time: Monday May 1st, 3.15 am – 5.15 pm. Fee: HK$500 per child.
This workshop is about developing self awareness, self discovery in children (age 7-16) through creative expression, movements and games. It recognizes the huge intelligence that lies within children so that they can discover more about themselves.
In the 2-hr session, your child will play different awareness games which help to develop:
- Communication skills: both verbal and non-verbal
- Self awareness and be in stillness
- Imagination, inspiration and intuition
- Creative movements and dance
- Group bonding and support
7) Yoga: Power of Visualization
Venue: Yuti Studio, Yau Ma Tei @ Hong Kong Date/Time: Monday May 1st, 3.15 am – 5.15 pm. Fee: HK$500 per child.
Your inner space is equivalent to a womb ( also known as Chidambara, Chidakasha or Hiranya Garbha in Sanskrit). The way a child can grow in a mother’s womb, in the same way, you can grow whatever you want in your inner space and it can be made into reality.
Space is about bringing your future possibility into the present. A space is created by strongly visualizing that what you desire has already become a reality. Imagine what you want is already present. Creating space is like making the ballon which is the ‘visualization’, infusing air into it is the second part which is like infusing the energy for the reality to manifest.
In this 2-hour Yoga workshop, you will learn about the science of manifestation using space and visualization power in your yoga practice. Come and discover the incredible alignment of your body, mind and spirit in movement and expression.
Programs as volunteer teacher
1) Children: Nithyananda Weekend Gurukul (NWG)
Gurukul means ʺGuru’s homeʺ. The Indian education system is not just giving your child some information and not being bothered about him/her. It is one of the most subtle and most powerful awakening system whereby so much of involvement between Guru and students is required. Gurukul is more of a transmission of the knowledge not transfer of knowledge.
Children get to learn
- Build a yogic body through Science of yoga, pranayama, kriya and meditation
- Develop devotional intelligence through temple-based science to awaken the feeling connection with Cosmic energy
- Build a yoga mind using Vedic truths and Life Solutions
Suitable for children age 4-16 y.o.
For yoga classes and workshops which are organised through corporate companies, institutions or by Your Presence Heals, if the attendance fails to meet the minimum numbers, the workshop may be postponed to later dates.
Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org for enquiries. Your Presence Heals reserves all the right to amend the programme content and cancel the programme if needed.